Why try coaching?
What often stops us realising our dreams is the choices we see available and the judgements we make. To move on, we need a new perspective, a different approach. We need to change ourselves, our way of being. As your coach, I can help you develop the self-awareness and skills to make that possible.
People come to me for coaching for a variety of reasons, e.g.:
- challenges balancing competing priorities
- wanting greater clarity about their personal purpose
- to feel more effective
- a desire for ease or contentment
- considering a change of job or career
- facing job uncertainty or redundancy
- wishing to progress a goal
- challenges managing time and/or stress
- wanting to feel more confident or empowered
- difficult relationships or conversations
The outcomes are different from person to person. My clients tell me they’ve gained:
- better awareness of what’s holding them back and how to overcome these
- increased confidence, ease and self-acceptance
- skills to self-manage in difficult situations
- a clearer understanding of what’s important to them
- a sense of empowerment
- better communication skills
- improved relationships
- better mechanisms for managing stress
If you want to know whether coaching is right for you, contact me to set up a complimentary and confidential exploratory conversation.